Submit New Language
- IMPORTANT: Take your time! The more carefully you fill out this form (especially the language name and description), the easier it will be for us and the faster your language will show up on this page. We don't have the time to mess around with fixing your descriptions etc. Thanks for your understanding.
- Choose carefully a language name and description (no brackets needed here)
- This is not a "shortest code" contest
- You may find bash under "Bourne Again Shell"
- Please do not send again Java, C or Perl examples - they are already included
- Existing examples may be replaced if the new code demonstrates more of the programming language features
- Your example should demonstrate the main advantages and features of the language
- Keep each line under 100 chars!
- Use Whitespace, TABs and Returns to make your code readable
- Approval may take some time (currently 1612 languages in our queue) unless your submission is 'obviously correct' to us.